Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:27:41 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gnome-0.99 Port/package

Thought I would pass along that the gnome-0.99 port and package isn't
working.  When I try to build the port it dies during the compilation of
one of the apps (the terminal emulator I believe it was) and when I use
the package I get

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Invalid file format

I was also experiencing this with the enlightenmt package although it's
port works.  Nothing else is giving me this error.
Jonathan Fosburgh
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1498
Manager, FreeBSD Webring: