Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:09:29 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Zander Collier <zcollier@cncx.com>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sbwait state question

* Zander Collier <zcollier@cncx.com> [000218 16:20] wrote:
> Well, I was a little hesitant because I was afraid of being mocked
> for running an Ultima Online emulator.  ;)

heh. :)

> It's called 'The Ultimate Server' or TUS.
>
> You can see it here:
> http://www.menasoft.com/tus/

Nifty, look, here's an idea, the next time you see it totally stuck
try sending it a SIGQUIT and generate a core, then save the corefile
and contact the developers, see: http://www.menasoft.com/tus/index_bugs.htm

You may want to bring the corefile over to a linux box to get the
traceback, or maybe install the linux_devel port and see if it comes
with a gdb that'll allow you to backtrace a linux corefile.

good luck,
-Alfred