Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:59:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Walter Campbell <wcampbel@botbay.net>
To:        Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@Op.Net>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape pegs CPU on XServer kill

As long as you close netscape first, so it exits on its own, it seems to
be sucessful.  West Chester University's public Linux and Sun boxes have a
cron job that runs that reaps any netscape not attatched to a tty (during
the middle of the night, when the labs are closed).  This may help here as
well