Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:11:39 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Proposal: PLIST filtering rules]

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 10:04:40AM +0200, Maxim Sobolev wrote:

> Another interesting possibility opens by combining proposed PLIST_FOUT wi=
th
> existing PLIST_SUB. This combination allows introduce possibility to flag
> conditional files in the PLIST, for example:
> --*pkg-plist*--
> bin/gnome-foo %%GNOME%%
> bin/foo
> bin/kde-foo %%KDE%%
> --*Makefile*--

Well, I like the idea of filtering the PLIST using egrep, but then you
seem to have gone and proposed another feature of the same form as the
one you're trying to remove?

Using=20

share/doc/... %%PORTDOCS%%

is the exactly analogous solution to what you have above :-)

Kris

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9--