Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:09:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Bartol <bartol@salk.edu>
To:        Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DPT in GENERIC

If a vote would help, I would vote in favor of this as I am getting ready
to purchase a large server machine and I plan to use the DPT controller
for RAID.  It would be nice to be able to have a GENERIC kernel that I can
count on reliably booting the machine during installation and in case of
emergency.

Tom