Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      el-gamily@excite.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   multi-boot with ontrack disk manager

is it possible to install freebsd with the multibooting option by installing
boot manager and keeping the ontrack disk manager which installs my 40GB
hard disk on the master boot sector

i have a 2GB hard disk (dos and freebsd partition) and another 40GB hard
disk.
the 40GB can't be installed in the BIOS so i use ontrack disk manager
to install it
the ontrack program that install the hard disk is written on the master boot
record of the 2GB and it allow the compuer to determine the 40GB hard disk
when i installed freebsd in multibooting it worked fine and i can  switch
between freebsd and dos using F1 and F2 but it removed the ontrack program
in the MBR and when i install windows it is not there
so i have to reinstall the ontrack again and when i do it remove the
bootmanager ...... so i wanna know if there was a way to have multibooting
and in the mean time have my 40GB installed?