Date:      Mon, 21 May 2007 14:43:41 -0400
From:      Preethi Natarajan <nataraja@cis.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tracking send/recv queues.

Hello,

First of, I am not sure if this is the correct mailing list for my
queries. Please do let me know if this isn't the right one.

I am interested in tracking send/recv queues at the transport layer for
TCP and SCTP.

- Is netstat the only way to achieve this tracking?

- With netstat, it seems I have the following options:
1. netstat -m. Is there a way to view the output in application/socket
specific format?
2. The recv Q/send Q information in netstat -a. But, I do not see
information for SCTP sockets here.  Am I missing something?

- Since, I am interested in tracking memory over time, I should run a
periodic script to execute netstat every x seconds?

Thanks a ton,
Preethi