Date:      Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      James S Blankenship <dragoninterrupted@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just an intro to the community - hope that's ok

Hi,

I'm new to BSD's.  I have been using Linux after
several failed attempts to configure FBSD back in
2001.  I'm going to work with DesktopBSD for a bit to
familiarize myself with BSD/Unix.  I'd like to learn
as much as possible about FBSD and Unix in general,
and I'm not really a techie, so it's kind of difficult
for me.  I don't have anyone nearby who can help me
out with BSD issues.  I guess you could call me a
frustrated techie :0)

Best regards,
James

http://mail.yahoo.com