Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:47:01 -0400
From:      "Andrew J. Caines" <A.J.Caines@halplant.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_6 does not compile

martinko,

Do you have NO_INFO set in make.conf?

My RELENG_6 boxes, which all have NO_INFO, also fail consistently at
this stage of the build. My aborted efforts to find the cause (ie. why
texinfo was being built at all), including building without the "-j 4"
or _any_ make.conf or compiler options, ended when I just removed
texinfo from the Makefile.

FWIW, they go on to fail during the sysinstall build.

I'll follow up with something more useful that "me too" when I have it.

-Andrew-
| -Andrew J. Caines-   Unix Systems Engineer   A.J.Caines@halplant.com  |
| "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary |
|  safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin, 1759 |