Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 16:21:33 -0400
From:      "Laurence Morell, MIS Coordinator" <nchcvt@sover.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HP Netserver

Our HR dept. has offered to donate an HP Netserver/66 LC for use as a
central SMTP
server for the corporation. We've been considering FreeBSD; however
according
to several FAQ items, there are some problems related to the built in
SCSI adapter
as well as with using a `dangerously' dedicated hard drive. Are these
issues still
viewed as problematic; should we graciously refuse the offer ?

Thanks in advance for the (encouraging) advice.

Laurence Morell/ MIS Coordinator
Northern Counties Health Care
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819

nchcvt@sover.net