Date:      Mon, 04 Feb 2002 17:44:08 -0500
From:      "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X & Radeon VIVO 64m DDR

having a little problem getting XFree86 4.1 running (sup'd the ports
saturday)..   when I start X, the screen goes blank, and my monitor
light turns amber.  but I when i hit ctrl-alt-bkspc, it kills the
server and goes back to the prompt.  it shows that everything is
working ok..  now I googled and found X 4.1 has problems with the
Radeon, and was fixed.. the question is if there is a patch or a way to
get a different server?

---
doug reynolds | the maverick | mav@wastegate.net

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 6E7B 9993 B503 6D45  E33A 2019 26E5 C1DB