Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 00:37:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gill <jamgill@UU.NET>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   out of the closet

i apologize.  perhaps after three full installs with careful detailing of
the steps and continually getting locked out of every account on the
system i too had lost my sense of humor.  fine, but read three lines down
(into the crypted passwords cut from the /etc/master.passwd) and you would
have picked up the wry and clever pun.

Thank you to the helpful and quick replies, especially the one that picked
up on my knuckleheadedness  ... not setting USA_RESIDENT="YES".  Thanks,
John.

again, my apologies if i have offended anyone.  I will stay more on-topic
in the future.

--gill

--gill  | Tatu Ylonen, SSH 1.2.12 README:  "Beware that the most effective