Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 16:15:10 -0300 (ADT)
From:      026809r@dragon.acadiau.ca (Michael Richards)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jaz support

Hi!
I have a Jaz drive on which I hope to back up a freebsd server from time to
time. The problem is... the server sits 100 miles away. Does anyone know how
to eject a jaz disk after it is unmounted? Thus, I can have someone push the
disk in once a week, and I can run a backup then eject it so the backup
cannot be compromised if the system is.
I know linux (did I say a bad word?) has a jazztools program that will allow
this. Anyone know of a port? I would prefer to use native bsd, not emulated
progs.

thanks
-Mike