Date:      Tue, 07 Jul 1998 12:52:05 -0400
From:      Geoffrey Robinson <geoffr@globalserve.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Email for Virtually Hosted Domains

Here is my situation. I have to companies with registered domains (call
them dom1.com and dom2.com) that both share a co-located server running
FBSD 2.2.5 and sendmail 8.8.7 with one IP address. The domains are setup in
my ISP's name servers to send mail for both domains to my server. Dom1.com
is the main domain and dom2.com is virtually hosted.

I put dom2.com in /etc/sendmail.cw so that mail addressed to me@dom1.com
and me@dom2.com go to my mailbox. The problem with this is that I want to
have mail addressed to say webmaster@dom1.com and webmaster@dom2.com go
into different mailboxes. I tried to follow the directions at
http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html but can't make much sense of
it.

Is there an easy way of doing this?

Thanks.