Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 01:01:02 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   $FreeBSD-friendly version of mergemaster available

	For those who are not aware, the CVS $Id tags in our tree have been
changed to $FreeBSD for both -Current and -Stable. Because mergemaster
relies on these tags I've added that functionality to it. However I have
some other changes planned, so I'm not ready to re-roll the port yet.

	If you plan to upgrade between now and 3.3-Release you can grab the new
version at http://freebsd.simplenet.com/mergemaster-1.25.

Enjoy,

Doug