Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:15:02 -0600
From:      Victor Carranza <victor@mp.lex.gob.gt>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wingz? StarOffice?

Hi!

After getting WP8 for Linux to run (apparently) flawlessly, I'm trying
some other interesting packages available for Linux. Currently, I have
downloaded Wingz-1.4.2, and found a problem: when trying to run, the
following message appears:

There is a problem with the registration information for this machine.
	Contact your system administrator.

I'm sure contacting the System Administrator will not help ('cause it's
me :), so I'm asking for your help.

Also, right now I'm downloading StarOffice and will try it as soon as
the download process ends (I am willing to see Winblows kick the bucket
in my institution very soon :)   Any comments about tips for running
StarOffice are welcome too.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

-Victor Carranza