Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:48:55 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        "Danny J. Zerkel" <dzerkel@columbus.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clearcase and FreeBSD

At 18.2.2002, you wrote:
>On Sunday 17 February 2002 11:12, Robert Withrow wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > I was wondering if there was anyone working on getting ClearCase working
> > on FreeBSD?
> >
> > It seems that if we can get the Linux version of VmWare to run on FreeBSD
> > it should be possible to get the Linux version of ClearCase to run on
> > FreeBSD, but maybe I'm just dreamin'?

>well for this effort.  Even though there are a few versions of Linux that are
>supported by Rational.

Note here. As I remember version 4.x works on linux (I am sure for RedHat,
but not others). So if it works for RH it should for other too.... As for
views, I think that only Snapshot worked.
Why don't you use CVSUp, or are you dependent on your company??

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy@kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy@atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *