Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:44:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: backing out part of src tree (ata)

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Scott M. Nolde wrote:

> You could always try a new supfile to only get src/sys/dev/ata from a
> particular date.  That would be interesting to learn.

Got that, but it looks like its tendrils grab at other parts of the code.
I've so far tracked down sys/sys/cdrio.h and sys/sys/cdio.h.  Still
getting stuck on the build (now in
/usr/src/sys/isofs/cd9660/cd9660_vfsops.c:50:).  I suppose I could keep
doing this piecemeal until it works...

Can anyone familiar with the ata code comment on what other files it
depends on?

As a reminder, I'm just trying to get my old firewall box running -stable
so I can pick up the fixes since 4.4.  Sadly the current ata code does not
play well with my ide controller (and other people's old hardware).  PR:

Thanks,

Charles