Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:54:40 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        andrew@squiz.co.nz
Cc:        Chris <chris@exit109.com>, willer <willer@ms13.url.com.tw>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: =?big5?B?sXqkQKl3rW6lzsD0q0+lUrlxuXGmwA==?=

> So where does one go I wonder with a security issue if one speaks
> taiwanese but not english?

Nowhere.  There aren't any Taiwanese mailing lists hosted at
freebsd.org and I don't know of any in Taiwan.  If someone there
wishes to rectify that, I'm sure it would be appreciated by the local
market.  In the meantime, however, sending such messages to
freebsd-security is not an appropriate stopgap solution.

- Jordan