Date:      Mon,  2 Sep 2002 21:31:07 +0200
From:      Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hello list participants,

I have following problem using t-dsl + t-online bundled flat-rate
offering of Deutsche Telekom AG (so I guess mail is of interest
primarily to German FreeBSD users): Attempts to establish
PPPoE connection leads to no success. Service-board technicians
of Telekom state that there are no error neither in technical part
of account  nor in adminsitrative(i.e.  server on the opposite side
of connection functions properly , account is not adminstratively
closed). It is, as already said, not possible to establish connection,
though. I attach log protocol of connection attempt as I guess it
might be of help. Please CC eventual answers to my mail account as
I am not subscribed to the list currently. Your help will be appreciated.
Additional information will be gladly provided upon request.

Yours sincerely
Ariel Burbaickij