Date:      Sun, 26 Apr 2009 16:11:12 +1000
From:      Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>
To:        marcus@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/133743: x11-toolkits/gtk20 won't configure for want of cairo-pdf.h, but that is installed.

The word "Doh!" springs to mind.  Yes, WITHOUT_X11 was indeed
turned on in /etc/make.conf.  This is a little server box that
has been running headless for a long time, but I decided to
install the X client-side so that I could run some GUI
monitoring programs.  Forgot about WITHOUT_X11.  Can't even
remember what I had it in there to suppress.  Probably
ghostscript x11 drivers (this box does print service.)

I'm not going to be in a position to re-build and re-test this
until June, but I think that you can comfortably close this PR
on the assumption that you're 100% correct.  If anything else
goes amis on the rebuild, I'll start another.

Cheers,

--
Andrew