Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:37:47 PST
From:      "Joe Park" <hjjp76@hotmail.com>
To:        jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printer ... almost there

The problem is solved : -)
For some reason, /etc/printcap was not being read so I just created new one
without any comments (just the settings) and it works wonderfully.  I still
get one blank page added to every print job when I print from Samba but I
can live with that.  (and eventually, I'll fix it)

Thank you for help.

Joe