Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:25:33 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>, Dan Janowski <danj@3skel.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Side by side...

Actually, I already dropped him a "way to go" because I was pleased to
see someone, ANYONE, actually poking NT in the nose for doing various
things wrong.  I've seen so many magazines in thrall to the M$
adverti$ing departing that I'm just happy to see anyone swimming in
the other direction these days, his citations don't have to be exact
nor his facts 100% accurate if he's willing to do that much. :-)

					Jordan