Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:27:59 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@chain.freebsd.os.org.za>
To:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't make crashdump after panic

Around Yesterday, "David Scheidt" wrote :

DS>  I had a panic tuesday, due to trying to load a broken module.  I got the
DS>  same panic: Timeout table full message.  Interestingly, savecore seems to

I've been getting these really odd panics as well (which I reported
but no-one seemed interested), with that error.

In the one case where I provoked it (by loading a kld that was
out of sync with the kernel), I also got that error.

I'm using the "experimental" ATA code though; are you using IDE
disks with the ATA or old WD driver, or are you using SCSI disks ?
---
Khetan Gajjar       (!kg1779) * khetan@os.org.za
http://khetan.os.org.za/      * Talk/Finger khetan@khetan.os.org.za
FreeBSD enthusiast            * http://www2.za.freebsd.org/

/dev/random output :
 I am under the influence of sugar, caffeine, and lack of sleep, and
	   should not be held responsible for my behavior.