Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 1995 23:38:12 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        joeg@truenorth.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Quantum disk drive

> Some kind soul gave me an old Quantum 105s disk drive. I assume its
> a SCSI drive. My question is how to set the SCSI ID on this thing.
> Any ideas or am I SOL?

Near the SCSI connector, you have two blocks of three jumpers. The ID
settings are set by the nearer block from the connector. It is written
as A0 A1 A2. It is standard binary arithmetic.

I have such a one too but not for FreeBSD. I have 100 MB for small
DOS (i.e. games) usage and 2.6 GB for FreeBSD :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT     -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-     roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
  FreeBSD keltia 2.0.950416-SNAP #17: Sun Apr 16 17:12:07 MET DST 1995