Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:20:29 +0200
From:      Stephanie Wehner <_@r4k.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPsec for ipv4

Hi,

I did a port of the OpenBSD ipsec stuff to the FreeBSD kernel. You
can get it from ftp.r4k.net/pub/ipsec/. This includes the kernel
patches, the userland programs needed to set it up and a bit of doc
on how to put it in.

Right now this is for FreeBSD 227R since I didn't have any machine
with current around. I'd like to put it in current as soon as I
have it somewhere (I can probably spare a machine for that in a couple
of days) and also use it with pluto (does isakmp/oakley). You can
use it now by setting things up manually or using photuris.

'd be cool if many people could test it and tell me about bugs etc. they
find.

thx,
bye,
Stephanie
	"I had to hit him he was starting to make sense."