Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:28:11 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Stale /usr/ports tree on freefall (was: Re: FreeBSD Port: xfce-3.5.2)

Yes, this is true - I sent an email to Satoshi Asami, maybe I should ask
the whole -ports list - whom do people bug to update freefall.freebsd.org's
/usr/ports tree? :)  Including /usr/ports/INDEX, which is currently kind
of stale - generated just after the 'new world order' ports changeover to
pkg-plist and files/patch-* :(

Thus, the cgi/ports.cgi script, which queries /usr/ports/INDEX, reports
really outdated info :(

G'luck,
Peter

--
The rest of this sentence is written in Thailand, on