Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:11:14 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux-flashplugin7 & rtld - RFC

Quoting Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@freebsd.org> (from Wed, 21 Jun 2006
15:36:19 +0900 (JST)):

>> Nork-san says that it is hard to make LPW work on 7-CURRENT.  But, he
>> is trying to make it work with another approach.
>
> Yes, I'm working Userland COMPAT_LINUX technology[TM]:-).

Can you be a little bit more verbose what this is? Just a high level
overview. I'm curious since I have some ideas about some kind of
cross-compatibility "something" too (a combination of objcopy, a
liblinux2bsd and maybe some libmap stuff).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~130 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen