Date:      Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:50:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      LukeD@pobox.com
To:        Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: bacula-server-1.36.2

This is a request from a lazy user, not a problem.

I just upgraded from version 1.34 to 1.36.
As part of the process, I had to upgrade my sqlite database version from 7
to 8, and thus had to run the update_sqlite_tables_7_to_8 script.

The default bindir in the script is /usr/bin, and the default workdir in
the script is /var/bacula.
Given the locations specified in the makefile, better defaults for FreeBSD
would be /usr/local/bin and /var/db/bacula.

I don't know if maintaining FreeBSD-specific versions of these scripts is
worth it or not.  I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Luke Dean