Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:37:46 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   For those with accounts on hub and freefall...

The voluntary method of getting people to move off of /a and /b and
onto /d doesn't seem to be working, nor do many folks even have the
privs for doing this if they wanted to, so I am now in the process of
evacuating everyone currently living in /a on hub to /d on freefall.
This should give John Fieber the space he needs on hub to index the
mailing lists.

Just FYI, and let me know if you have any trouble as a result of this
move.

					Jordan