Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 1998 01:21:46 -0700
From:      "Dragon Knight" <dragonknight@dtgnet.com>
To:        "bertodell" <bertodell@inetone.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: hello

>Is the Freebsd install only 60 megs? Would a 200 meg partition suffice?
>I would appreciate any response on this :)

a 200 meg partition would do it,  I am running a DX4/100 with 2x 200 Meg
HDD's now, I have the basic system installed, X, and some ports and it does
ok.   I added the second hard drive after finding 200 megs wasnt enough to
have the ports collection on the machine.    All depends on what you want to
do.  If your brand new to the OS i would recommend more than 200 megs so you
don't freak when you get errors about your filesystem being full.     I
freaked  :)

Samuel Greear