Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:15:22 -0700
From:      "Jason Mitchell" <jason@beestung.com>
To:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NAT tutorial?

Does anyone know of a tutorial or more detailed instructions on how to use
NAT and IP masquerading in 3.4?  I can configure it so that it is running
and working with IP firewall within the box no problem, but as far as
dolling out local IPs to the rest of the workstations or even building a
natd.conf file, I'm lost.  The closest I've found is the tutorial at
http://freebsd.peon.net, but that doesn't quite cover enough.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Mitchell