Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:03:46 -0400
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Loren Koss <loren@pciway.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiple NIC Cards - how to use??

I believe you'll want to check into ipfw
check out http://www.freebsd.org/search ...type in ipfw in the
mailing list archive search field.  You'll get ton's of answers I'm
sure.  I have two cards on my machine also one
hooked up to my cable modem the other hooked up for my local internet.
I'm running natd and isc-dhcp2
I believe in order to set up
natd I had to rebuild my kernel with options
for IPDIVERT and IPFIREWALL or something like that.
See natd instructions at search.html.

I'm new to this stuff.  Hope this may help you out !!

--
When you find out the answer it's always something
you thought you knew :-)

Answers here http://www.freeBSD.org/search

Happily Running!
FreeBSD 2.2.7-STABLE #0: