Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:05:53 +0200
From:      Geert Poels <Geert.Poels@skynet.be>
To:        "Rino Mardo" <rmardo@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: About printed books

>if you, a friend, or a shop down the road have a printer you can just
>download the .pdf file from www.freebsd.org and print it.  that way you'll
>always have the latest release.  printed books are always behind their
>online counterparts.
I rather have a physical book which allows me to read it everywhere.
Book formats are usually more convenient that default paper size.
It's no co=EFncidence that fe: Apple explicitly got a partner to print these
docs dispite easy availability of the PDF's.
Same for so many Linux books.
It's just very appealing.

regards,

Geert