Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 10:57:18 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Re: browser bombing problems

Gary Kline wrote:

>    Yesterday I found that netscape-3 would blow me out of my window
>    manager and a moment later I'd be looking at my xdm login screen.

	Which window manager? I used to have this semi-regularly with Afterstep
1.0-1.4.4 and Netscape 4.04-4.05, but KDE hasn't crashed on me once,
even though netscape has bombed a few times.

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network        ***
***   Proud designer and maintainer of one of the world's largest