Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:41:41 -0400
From:      Stephan Uphoff <ups@tree.com>
To:        Sam <sah@softcardsystems.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: splxxx level?

Hi,

Disclaimer: I never developed for FreeBSD 4.X
and might be a few miles off target...

I vaguely recall seeing that vinum issues
new strategy calls to member disks
in the context of a buffer's biodone callback.

Because of this mixing local and network
disks in a vinum set could cause the network
disk's strategy to be called in the the
interrupt context of the local disk controller.
( And the other way round?)

	Stephan