Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 1995 22:01:30 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Paul Traina <pst@cisco.com>
Cc:        peter@bonkers.taronga.com (Peter da Silva), hasty@star-gate.com, fbsd@clem.systemsix.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> I do the Arena/i386-freebsd maintenance... you can get a binary off of
> ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pst/ ... rtfd if you want to check it out.  It is -not- a
> full featured web browser, but is quite good for HTML work.

Hey.  This looks _nice_!

Do you think they'd mind if we did a package version of it and
stuck it on the CDROM?

I'm beginning to agree that a fully featured and well indexed packages
collection may be the 4 aces that beats a full /usr/src house, but I
need decent raw material like this for it!

					Jordan