Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 18:21:06 PDT
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
Cc:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SF/Bay Area/SJ events May 25 to June 1?

                * * * Memorial Day Party * * *

In solomn honor of those who have died defending our country, we're
gonna have a pool party!  Monday, May 27, starting around 1 PM!

You and your friends are invited!

Bring bathing suits and towels! We'll have a keg, sodas, burgers and hot
dogs, and maybe some other traditional bbq goodies. If you want to bbq
anything else - bring it along! Feel free to bring other stuff as
well!!

Directions to 496 Valley View Dr in Los Altos:

>From 280:
        take El Monte exit, east towards Mountain View/Los Altos
        drive until 2nd light, and turn right onto Summerhill
        left on Valley View drive (the second left after the stop sign)
        house is on right hand side of street.  (look for
        our neighor's drive, 486 Valley View)

>From 101:
        take Shoreline to El Camnio
        go straight, the road becomes Miramonte
        turn right at Cuesta
        turn left at Springer, cross Foothill
        after crossing Foothill turn right onto Summerhill
        right on Valley View drive
        house is on right hand side of street.  (look for
        our neighor's drive, 486 Valley View)

Parking:
Please park on one of the side roads near our house; either Knoll Dr.
to the right or Valley View Circle to the left.

If we forgot to send this to anyone who you think should be invited,
please forward it along!