Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:47:06 +0200
From:      "Ruben de Groot" <RGROOT@dto.tudelft.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: removing text at login?

What's the point in hiding the fact that you're running FreeBSD *after* a
user has logged in?
Maybe it would be more effective if you put your warning lines before the
login prompt. The way to do this is described at
http://www.freebsddiary.org/prelogin.php

greetings,
Ruben

<rene@xs4all.NL> schreef in bericht