Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2013 13:07:46 -0500
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Issues 179505

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Torfinn Ingolfsen
<torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:28:41 -0500
> Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org> wrote:
>
>> Any chance I can get someone to look at
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=usb/179505? This was
>> discussed on the list, but sort of tailed off. There is more
>> information in the PR than was ever on the list.
>
> What code ("sketch") are you running on the Leonardo?
> According to thise page: http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoLeonardo
> the board only has one mikrocontroller, so unless your program ("sketch") on the Leo
> handles the usb communication, there will be none after the board resets.
> (if my understanding is correct)

I just tried BitLashDemo, which uses the umodem connection to provide
an interactive shell on the Arduino. Except it won't work on the
leonardo talking to FreeBSD, because it disconnects.

The sketch shouldn't matter. If I connect it to Linux running on a
VBox VM on FreeBSD, everything works as expected, no matter what
sketch is running.

I've updated the issue to note this.

     <mike