Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:23:54 -0500
From:      "Brian's Mail" <bellefso@execpc.com>
To:        "Jaye Mathisen" <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 2 or 4 port Ethernet cards

What I meant by 4 seperate cards is 4 single port 100 MB ethernet or one 4
port ethernet card. And as stated by Vallo Kallaste you do have disk IO on
the same bus. This would in theory cut the available bandwidth in half.
Assuming that there is no other use of the system other than transfering
from disk to network.

Brian