Date:      Sat, 26 Nov 2011 01:06:26 +0100
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tplink TL-WR1043ND access point is now ready (was Re: svn commit: r227926 - head/sys/mips/conf)

Am 26.11.2011 um 00:50 schrieb Adrian Chadd:

>> People wanting to try this: as this moment, you do need the serial =
console, since the image will not allow you to log in over the network =
and become root (AFAICT).  If the cofnig that goes into the image is =
improved, I'm confident you can run this without console access.
>=20
> Patches are gratefully accepted for a default configuration. Actually,
> I thought I had one. :)

That didn't work for me: "su -" wants to change to root's home dir, =
which is /root with the default master.passwd.  What I didn't think =
about (because su - is in my muscle memory) is that "su" won't try and =
change dirs.

Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811