Date:      26 Feb 1997 16:40:26 +0000
From:      Ashley Baumann <ashleyb@sco.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Soundblaster setup

Can somebody help me configure my soundblaster card with
2.1.6 please?

I have a soundblaster 16 PNP ISA card (CT2950/CT2959). Running
creative's setup util it finds three sound blaster devices and
set my BLASTER variable to the following:

BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 H5 P330 T6

I have the following in my kernel config file:

controller	snd0
# SoundBlaster DSP driver - for SB, SB Pro, SB16, PAS(emulating SB)
device sb0      at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 5 vector sbintr
# SoundBlaster 16 DSP driver - for SB16 - requires sb0 device
device sbxvi0   at isa? drq 1
# SoundBlaster 16 MIDI - for SB16 - requires sb0 device
device sbmidi0  at isa? port 0x330
# Yamaha OPL-2/OPL-3 FM - for SB, SB Pro, SB16, PAS
device opl0     at isa? port 0x388

options "SBC_IRQ=5"
options "SBC_DMA=1"
options "SB16_DMA=5"
options "SB16MIDI_BASE=0x330"

but on relink and reboot, none of the devices can be found.
What am I doing wrong?

Ashleyb