Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 07:18:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com (Joe Greco)
Cc:        todd@gov.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2-ALPHA is now available.

> > I have clients with 2 and 3 of these cards in one system running 32 and
> > 48 ports respectifully.  It will work for you when you go above your
> > current 4 port utilization.
> >
> > You are correct about the 8 port not having modem control, but I think
> > the (not positive here) the 4 port does.  If not I _know_ the 6 port
> > board does.
>
> 4 port does not, 6 port does.
>
> Unless the product offering has changed lately.

Thanks Joe, combining your statement with what another person said
defanitly qualifies the fact that the BB1004 does not have modem
support, and that the IOAT66 (6-port) does.

Jordan, can you please list this in the serial board section of the
release/whatever notes:

Boca BB1004 4-Port serial card (Modems NOT supported)
Boca IOAT66 6-Port serial card (Modems supported)
Boca BB1008 8-Port serial card (Modems NOT supported)
Boca BB2016 16-Port serial card (Modems supported)

Accurate Automation, Inc.                   Reliable computers for FreeBSD