Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:09:18 -0800
From:      Charles <bbguy@keyinterlink.net>
To:        bbguy@keyinterlink.net
Subject:   Payouts Are Going Up!

Hello, This is Kim with Best Bucks,

We are now Paying up to  $30  Per Signup!

Our 3 Best Converting Banners are CumShotsRus,  WebSplash and Adult Flixxx.
All Three of these Sites have Fantastic Conversion Ratios that are Sure to
Make us Both More Money!

http://banner.keyinterlink.net/Best_Bucks/explanation.html

Best Bucks, One of the Oldest and Most Respected Banner Programs around Today!
Have any Questions or Comments, please Email me.

Kim
kim@keyinterlink.net