Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        "Vladimir B. Grebenschikov" <vova@express.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netgraph question

Unfortunatly the way that AF_UNIX is implemented does not allow you
to do this.

literally the write code for one socket, puts the data directly
on the receive queue of the other socket.
Netgraph does not have any chance to intervene in this. (it would require
the addition of netgraph code into the AF_UNIX code, and in fact
that may be problematical due to  spl levels and such.

The only way I can thin would be o use a proxy, but it would be unable to
do some of the things that AF_UNIX does, e.g. pass file descriptors.