Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 1996 23:29:53 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP on sup.freebsd.org

Hi,

>> I still have a Unidot 11-73 in the basement.
>
>Heh, what a riot. :-)  I still had my old Onyx machine sitting on
>a shelf until maybe 8 years ago.

we literaly threw out the head assembly from the 300MB washing machine
last week.  Its last use was to shoot steel rods from what was the
head rod actuator (about 100lbs of electro-magnet).  My friend Paul
was moving and he decided that such functionality wasn't enough justification
to drag it with him, so he had the movers toss it in the dumpster.
I think the platters still had all the V6/V7 source on them!

The kids are probably getting tired of us geezers remembering old times
so I'll shut-up now...

--
Steve Passe	| powered by
smp@csn.net	|            FreeBSD