Date:      Thu, 01 May 1997 19:00:39 -0700
From:      Jason Fesler <jfesler@calweb.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Add LIVE Girls to your website!

At 08:56 AM 5/2/97 +0800, you wrote:
>What does this guy think? That people on a UNIX emailing list are
>porn-lovers? :)
>
>Someone should ring that number, if its a local call.

Hmm, the 800  didn't work.  Calling collect was a bummer -
he refused to accept the call.  [Yes, I tried :-) and he
did answer..]

>Or, just everyone call collect, and annoy the crap out of him *ducks*

Yep :-).  However, only do it  once - otherwise it's harrasment.

Too bad he refused the charges.  I did so much want to tell him how
much I hate those mail incidents.

--
Jason Fesler  jfesler@calweb.com   'whois jf319'     | "Time is an illusion;
Admin, CalWeb Internet Services   www.calweb.com     | lunchtime, doubly so."