Date:      07 Apr 2000 01:41:56 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Making a port yourself buggers info.dir

 * From: Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
 * Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:02:09 +0200

 * I think I've found the source of the problem where ports include
 * info.dir in their PLIST.  I followed the Handbook's "Automated package
 * list creation" instructions in the "Making a port yourself" section,
 * for near-automatic creation of a PLIST during my recent update to the
 * freeciv port.
 *
 * However, I noticed that the generated PLIST included info.dir.  I'd
 * advise an explicit warning about this in the Handbook.

Sorry for taking so long, but I've just fixed this. :)

-PW