Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 2010 19:04:35 +0200
From:      Maciej Jan Broniarz <gausus@gausus.net>
To:        Mike Jakubik <mike.jakubik@intertainservices.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fault tolerant web servers on freebsd

W dniu 10-04-05 17:45, Mike Jakubik pisze:
> You may want to check out carp(4).
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=carp

Thanks. Carp is fine, but I still have to figure out how to synchronize
data on disks or in the database.  Usign just carp would leave me with
two separate databases containing only parts of users input. Is there a
soulution similar to drbd+heartbeat on Linux? Geom_gate looks nice, but
I have no idea if it has been used in a production enviroment.

All best,
mjb